AIM
Giblaz

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

The movie was good...

Good movie, but when will people realize that "sarcastic and bitchy girl" is a terrible character stereotype and only detracts from the overall quality of the movie? Great animation, great "other" characters, but Navi is even more annoying in this movie than she is in the game. Please, Flash animators, stop putting the sarcastic girl into your movies.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Ensiferum FTW

Great song choice :)

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

best movie ever

I show this movie to every friend I have. Why? Because its the best movie on newgrounds by FAR

Space Duck Space Duck

Drugs are good mkay?

Seriously, pass me whatever you're smoking. Whatever drugs you're taking, tell me so I can try them out myself, so maybe I can harness a bit of the creativity you have. That movie was brilliant and I can't believe a single person is this talented, artistically and musically. Space Duck is pretty much my favorite song now.

Captain Capitalism: NRC Captain Capitalism: NRC

Mmmmm goodness

First of all, I'd totally put it in that bitches virtual cooch.

Second of all, this flash was pure quality. You are clearly a skilled artist and now animator, and your Captain Capitalism cartoons are getting funnier as you make more of them.

Eddsworld Zombeh Nation Eddsworld Zombeh Nation

Clearly a YTMND user

NEDM

lol, zombies

You, good sir, are a win

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

That movie actually made me laugh uncontrollably

OMG thank you, that movie was fucking GREAT

Ambush! Ambush!

Almost perfect...

Ok Kine_the_Genius, let me tell you whats keeping this movie from being the #1 rated NG film.

The graphics are top 5 material. That isn't in question. Your animation and graphics are SUPERBLY done.

Now the bad parts.

The music, while it is from Kirby, didn't fit the action. Just because you're trying to follow a theme, don't feel forced into using only Kirby game songs. You should have used a song with more energy to it, some more power and speed. That song was too bland in my opinion.

Second of all. I know you were trying to make the film with the action based around the song, but please, use some sounds! Even if you just had some explosion, punches, and other sounds, it would've made this movie #1 material.

If you are in the hunt for greatness, I suggest you utilize my suggestions and put out a second version of Ambush, with more fitting music and better sound. These flaws bugged me more than any other movie with the same missing features, because this is one movie that should be in the top 5. Good luck in the future, yours is a bright one!

ROBO3000 ROBO3000

Genius

HAHAHA

Good work man... funny shit!!!

The good animation definitely helped too... the robot was badass XD

Singin' Skeet Singin' Skeet