AIM

I liked it.

Final score - 189 seconds

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

Amazing

You got Megaman's movements in perfectly. He moves at the right speed, attacks like he does in the game, the enemies were balanced, the game was challenging but not insanely hard, and it was perfect.

AWESOME

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

Fun but too much

You need to cut down on how much stuff happens on screen at once. Some parts are also incredibly tough, to a fault. That part where the lava rises is impossible, and the millions of enemies that randomly pop up detract from the fun. Could be great with come changes.

maelstormm responds:

Fair enough, but the game is meant to be challenging and filled with baddies. That was intentional. If you are having probs check out the strategy guide (bosses are still pending in it).

dolphin dash dolphin dash

Freakin awesome

This game was obviously made for druggies. And as a game made for druggies, it is pure gold. Awesome freaking job.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Best game EVER

Ok listen to this song. I've made like 4 before it, and it is ownage because I've mastered this program:
88880---88886-6-889---888880-------------999---------889-0- 9---0---0---9---------------6-0---c---------9---bbb6-0---0-- -------ccc-----0---6-0---0---0---0---c---------------9-0---8 -8-6-6-4-a------9-0---0---7-7-8-aaa-0---0---9-0---0---0---0- --a-------------

Best game on NG easily

Dress Missy Dress Missy

OMG I remember you!

Shit, I remember when you first posted the Mallrats link on Penny-Arcades now defunct forums! Shit, that comic was great, and since then, you've learned a helluva lot of flash I see... and OMG, that intro made me cry it was so great...

Bushido Fighters Bushido Fighters

I fart out better Flash.

Good job, but not good enough. I've been flashing for years, and all I can say is "nice graphics." The gameplay was too slow. I took karate, and no one ever moved as slow as those guys. And I find it annoying how you have to hold down the button to move. It would be a lot better if you had to tap to move. And the AI is boring.